Tuesday, April 10, 2012


So happy to announce that I've been nominated for another blogger award!  Thank you so much to the amazing ladies at Merely Mothers for recognizing me!  Their blog about real life parenting topics is one of my new favorites.  They aren't afraid to tell it like it is...sound like anyone we know??

Now for The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
  • Thank the person who gave you this award. (Thanks Ladies!)
  • Include a link to their blog.  www.merelymothers.com
  • Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
  • Select 5 or more blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
  • Nominate (award) those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
7 Things About Me:

- I'm one of the few people on the planet who hates peanut butter.  And my kids LOVE it and eat it almost every day...gross!

-I'm a licensed attorney in the state of MA.  However, I now stay home with my kids and coach gymnastics part time...and I love what I do!

-I am just starting to put my blog out there and I have NO IDEA what I'm doing.  Twitter confuses me, I don't know what an RSS feed or a meme is (if you want to explain it feel free!) I used to only share 'Things Carter Says' with friends and family but it feels really good to get feedback from other bloggers!

-I have an intense fear of tight spaces.  In fact, I've been afraid of getting stuck in clothes since I was little.  I won't put anything over my head if it's remotely tight. And yes, I know that's weird.

-My husband was my first boyfriend =)

-I am extremely superstitious when it comes to sports!  I'll wear the same shirt, sit in the same seat, etc. etc. if I think it'll make my team do well.  Go Boston!

-I have a pretty amazing memory.  Which really helped me in law school.  I can remember the most random little details of a conversation, event, argument...my husband hates it!  Carter got that memory too...which is really coming back to bite me in the ass.

Ok so here are the blogs I would like to pass the nomination along to:

1.  4 Eyed Blonde - http://www.4eyedblonde.com/

2.  Momtactics - www.momtactics.com

3. Renaissance Mom - http://renaissance-mom.com/about/

4.  Fractured Family Tales -
http://fracturedfamilytales.blogspot.com/

These are my 'go-to' blogs right now...I'll be posting a few others when I get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment